The excellent mechanical performance of the PEEK Peak allows the components to be designed with lower weight, durability and greater strength. Thus PEEK peak is an alternative solution for metals in severe conditions. The thermal performance of PEEK peak, as well as its abrasion and chemical resistance, ensures longer life and integrity of components in harsh environments.
PEEK peak has good resistance to beta and X-rays as well as gamma rays (more than 1000 billion without loss of mechanical properties). It is a strong candidate for medical programs due to its compatibility features (USP Class VI).
This makes the PEEK courier ideal for use in many applications in the chemical, electrical and electronics, petrochemical, automotive, mechanical, medical, aerospace, semiconductor and food industries.
This material is very resistant to thermal attenuation as well as attack to organic and aquatic environments.
- Heat resistance from -200 ° C to + 260 ° C and in a short time at a temperature of + 315 ° C.
- High mechanical strength
- Dielectric properties
- Very hard and flexible
- Excellent size maintenance after machining
- Resistance to all chemical and radioactive agents
- High abrasion resistance
- Has dimensional stability at high temperatures
- Very high cost and price
- Its load bearing capacity decreases at temperatures above 140 ° C.
- No U.V. stabilizer.
- Used in high and low thermal pressures caused by gears and plants as well as the aerospace industry.
- Physiologically, if it is normal, its proximity to food products is unobstructed.
The PEEK is supplied in SHEETS and RODS in different dimensions and sizes.