Semi-crystalline polymer polyamide 6 (PA6) has good general properties and excellent quality and price. The use of high viscosity raw materials to produce polyamide 6 (PA6) keeps the molds at an excellent level. The mechanical strength as well as the slip properties on the surface of polyamide 6 (PA6) are not comparable to other materials with low viscosity. The special baking process of this product gives this product dimensional stability and excellent machining.
- Abrasion resistance: even in dust and harsh conditions due to this property is one of the best engineering plastics in this field.
- Hardness: High tensile and compressive strength and resistant to thermal shocks.
- Fatigue: One of the main properties of polyamide 6 (PA6) even in prolonged conditions.
- Self-lubrication: low friction coefficient and case suitable for use in sliding and rail parts.
- License to use in food industry
- Natural color
- Polyamide 6 (PA6) is hydrated. This means that it loses its mechanical properties due to moisture absorption and changes its size.
- When dry, it is hard and hard, and due to moisture, shock resistance is low and efficiency is low.
- Good machining capability, but for machining by series lathe, due to the elasticity of the pleats, the work is difficult and the pleating
- suction machine had to be used.
Polyamide 6 natural and black (PA6) are produced and supplied in the form of SHEETS and RODS in different dimensions and sizes.