6-form polyamide or cast polyamide (PA6G) is produced by direct polymerization in a specific mold. They improve overall features and look like a PA66. In fact, its materials are much better used than extruded polyamide, and all strengths (pressure, tension, abrasion, etc.) have been tested with higher values. In addition to this superior feature, it has more resistance to simultaneous mechanical pressure.
This grade of polyamide (PA6G) can also be in contact with food materials and products if used properly.
- It is resistant to abrasion in hard and severe applications.
- It is more resistant to pressure than polyamide 6 (PA6) and in fact has a much higher resistance to shock, impact and pressure.
- It has a higher quality than polyamide 6 (PA6) in all thicknesses and diameters of production.
- It is a lubricant and its low coefficient of friction means that it does not need lubrication in sliding tensile affairs.
- It has antistatic nature when absorbing moisture.
- It has a higher moisture absorption ratio than polyamide 6 (PA6) and polyamide 66 (PA66).
- Generally not used in contact with food products.
- Possibility of having semi-finished parts with large dimensions. A very useful material in the mechanical industry for use in large gears, pulleys, wheels, bearings and construction of machinery, as well as shaking when moving gears on the ground.
- Variety of electrical properties with varied absorption of moisture within the limits of use in the electrical field.
- Good resistance to alkalinization and mineral and solvent compounds.
Polyamide cast (PA6G) is produced and supplied in the form of SHEETS, RODS and TUBES in different dimensions and sizes.