Semi-crystalline polymer Polyamide 6 (PA6) has good general properties and excellent quality and price. The use of high viscosity raw materials to produce Polyamide 6 (PA6) keeps the molds at an excellent level. The mechanical strength as well as the slip properties on the surface of Polyamide 6 (PA6) are not comparable to other materials with low viscosity. The special baking process of this product gives this product dimensional stability and excellent machining.
- Abrasion resistance: even in dust and harsh conditions due to this property is one of the best engineering plastics in this field.
- Hardness: High tensile and compressive strength and heat shock resistant.
- Fatigue: One of the main properties of polyamide 6 (PA6) even in prolonged conditions.
- Self-lubrication: low friction coefficient and case suitable for use in sliding and rail parts.
- License to use in food industry
- Polyamide 6 (PA6) is hydrated. This means that it loses its mechanical properties due to moisture absorption and changes its size.
- When dry, it is hard and stiff and due to moisture, shock resistance is low and efficiency is low.
- Good machining capability, but for machining by series lathe, due to the elasticity of the pleats, the work is difficult and the pleating suction machine had to be used.
PA6 natural and black colors are produced and supplied in the form of SHEETS and RODS in different dimensions and sizes.